Marjane Satrapi
Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum
Monday, December 5, 2011
Journal #10
"Be Shiny. Be yourself."

I believe the best you can do in this life is to be yourself.
That is why this advice has stayed with me since I first heard it.
You can fall and break into pieces, you can fall in love or you can bury a rose.
But the way you make this happens its what defines you.
The way you think about each and every single one of your actions
is what makes you who you are.
If you pretend to be someone you are not, you will not
be able to find happiness, nor meaning in life itself.
That is why above everything we do, say or make
we have to be ourselves and be true with who we are.

This advice has helped me believe in me, as well as to find an internal peace within me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment